Towards Abdullah Hall

The ride from the station to Abdullah hall through Marris road is full of bumps and potholes large enough to be called black holes. Grand entrance with dull and pale blue rusted gate needs a quicks painting session. When the Bab E Sayyed had been given due importance, this "Bab E Husn" should at least not be left so neglected. The breeze was cool as I waded through the green avenue towards the rooms and the hostel, but the fire of seniority was lashing hard on the juniors. I knew that soon after this, I will the "murgi" under the banner of "Intro". Ladies old enough to be my dadi will force me to call Aapa, and why not, they have been sitting on the throne of seniority for the past two decades, moving up each class in a minimum of four years or so. The best thing they know is to take intro. I was just waiting to face music. Aaagey aagey dekhiye hota hai kyaa.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment